Top wrinkle-fighting products with dermatologists’ favorite anti-aging ingredients.
- Olay Professional Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment ($42, drug and mass retailers nationwide): With the vitamin A derivative retinyl propionate as the key ingredient in this cream, brand research found that it increases moisture retention and boosts skin cell turnover to keep complexions soft and smooth.
- Philosophy Turbo Booster C Powder ($35, philosophy.com): Ascorbic acid in a stable, powder form: Just mix with your favorite water-based cream, serum or sunscreen for strong antioxidant protection from skin agers like pollution and UV rays.
- Nia 24 Skin Strengthening Complex ($85, nia24.com): Loaded with a 5% concentration of the brand’s Pro-Niacin ingredient, this cream is said to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration.
- Avon Solutions p.m. Ageless Results Night Cream ($15, avon.com): A night cream that contains peptides as well as vitamin A and hyaluronic acid to improve skin texture and prevent future age damage.
- Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Cream ($11, drugstore.com): A gentle anti-aging cream that won’t irritate sensitive skin. It contains coenzyme Q10 to fight free radical damage as well as vitamin E to keep skin hydrated and soft.
- Kinerase Restructuring Firming Cream ($98, http://www.kinerase.com ): Formulated with .15% kinetin to fight free radical damage, this cream also contains a botanical ingredient that strengthens elastin to firm and lift skin from within.
- Priori Day Complex ($85, http://www.priorimedspa.com): Mature, dehydrated and sun damaged skin will benefit from this cream's daily dose of coffeeberry extract. The product is also 98.5% natural and free of parabens.