Almond Butter Spinach Smoothie
- Yield 1 servings
- 1 tablespoon unsalted creamy almond butter
- 2 cups fresh spinach (tightly packed)
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on medium high speed until fully combined. The smoothie should be bright green and the spinach should be completely blended into the mixture.
2. Enjoy immediately.
Recipes courtesy of chef, cookbook author and blogger Gaby Dalkin of What’s Gaby Cooking