Avocado-Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 whole-wheat English muffin, split
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1 egg
- sprinkle cheddar cheese
- Lightly spray a non-stick pan with olive oil.
- Over medium heat, cook the egg until the yolk is cooked through, folding once.
- Meanwhile, toast the English muffin until warm and add a sprinkle of cheese to the bottom half.
- On the cheesy English muffin half, arrange the egg and top with sliced avocado. Cover with the remaining English muffin half, and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Julie from PB Fingers. Julie is a writer, blogger and personal trainer living in Ocala, Florida.