Avocado Tuna Salad Wrap
- Yield: 1 to 2 servings
Try this guiltless mayo-free tuna salad.
- 1can tuna
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2-3tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 2-3tablespoons tomato, finely diced
- squeeze of lemon juice or a drizzle of apple cider vinegar
- 1pinch salt
- 1 handful of spinach or other leafy green
- Optional: pickles
- Whole wheat tortilla wraps
- Mash together tuna and avocado with a fork in a bowl. Add onion, celery, tomato, lemon, and salt – mix.
- Spoon onto a wrap along with some spinach or lettuce, pickles, and any other fillings you want. Roll and devour!
Recipe courtesy of Willow, an adventurous home cook, and the author of the blog Will Cook For Friends. Her site features a wide range of culinary delights, which highlight her taste for from-scratch recipes as well as her interests in writing, photography, and food science.