Feta Cheese Coleslaw
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
What's a barbecue without coleslaw? To save time, the BBQ Queens start with a package of coleslaw from the produce department.
- 1 package (16 ounce) coleslaw
- 1 package (4 ounce) feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- -- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine coleslaw and cheese in a large bowl.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together in a separate bowl. Pour over coleslaw and toss to combine.
Recipe by Karen Adler and Judith Fertig, a.k.a. the Barbecue Queens.