Blueberry Cherry Whip Smoothie Bowl
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 1-inch) piece turmeric root, peeled and minced
- 1cup blueberries
- 1cup pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1cup coconut milk yogurt
- 1/2cup fresh spinach leaves
- 2tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2teaspoons sesame seeds
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into two small bowls and sprinkle each with half of the toppings and serve.
Reprinted with permission from Superfood Smoothie Bowls © 2017 by Daniella Chace, Running Press, a member of the Perseus Books Group.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 190
- Fat 9g
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Fiber 4g
- Protein 6g