Blueberry Pecan Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/2cup blueberries (fresh or thawed)
- 2tablespoons pecan halves
- 1tablespoon roasted walnut oil (sub with olive oil if needed)
- 1tablespoon red apple balsamic vinegar (or other fruit flavored balsamic vinegar)
- 1tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4cup water
- 1ounce feta cheese
- Juice of one lemon
- Add all ingredients to NutriBullet, food processor or blender, then blend until smooth, creamy consistency is achieved.
- Store in refrigerator up to one week.
Recipe courtesy of Kaylee form Lemon and Basil.