Boozy Chocolate Peppermint Milkshake
- Yield 2 servings
Drink your dessert with this boozy peppermint-and-chocolate ice cream drink, made lighter thanks to Arctic Zero low-calorie ice cream.
- 3 cups Arctic Zero Mint Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Patron XO Cafe Dark Cocoa
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Crushed peppermint candies
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings
- Place all of the ingredients (except the candy canes, whipped cream and chocolate shavings) in a blender.
- Pulse on low until mixture is thick and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped cream, crushed candy canes and chocolate shavings.
Recipe courtesy of Arctic Zero.