California Grape and Avocado Salad
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2tablespoons extra-vrigin olive oil
- 1 1/2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3cups red seedless California grapes, halved
- 2tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 1tablespoon minced jalapeño pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- 1/4cup roasted, salted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4cup crumbled Cotija cheese (optional)
- To prepare the dressing: Whisk together the oil, lime juice, honey, and salt in a large bowl.
- To prepare the salad: Stir the grapes, cilantro, jalapeño, and green onions into the dressing. Add the avocado and stir again lightly. Sprinkle the top with the pumpkin seeds and cheese, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of the California Table Grape Commission.