- Yield 8 to 10 servings
Sliders are the new Super Bowl burger—these are just a bite or two, but packed with a tasty layer of spicy guacamole.
- 1 1/4 pounds Laura's Lean Ground Beef - 92% lean
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 -- ripe avocados, pits removed
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 -- clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- 8 -- (1-ounce) parker house rolls (optional)
Combine beef, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Divide into 10 equal portions, shaping into a 1/4-inch patty; set aside.
Combine avocado, onion, garlic, lemon juice, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and hot sauce in a bowl. Add tomato, mixing well.
Place patties in a grill pan or on a grill over medium heat. Grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve topped with guacamole mixture on rolls if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Laura's Lean Beef.