Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 min
- Cook 45 min
Packed with veggies and a healthy dose of cheese, this guilt-free casserole is sure to become a family favorite.
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups (1 lb) cooked spaghetti squash
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a 1.5-quart baking dish with olive oil cooking spray.
- If you need to cook the spaghetti squash, follow instructions 1-5 here: spaghetti squash recipe.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Bake until browned, 40-45 minutes (it will smell wonderful!).
- Allow to cool 10 minutes, then carefully cut into squares.
Recipe courtesy of Vered from Healthy Recipes.