Chickpea Salad with Lemon Mint Vinaigrette
This refreshing vegetarian bean salad is infused with lemon and mint.
- 3 tablespoons olive or grape seed oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 15 ounce can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup packed fresh chopped mint leaves
- In a medium bowl whisk oil, lemon juice, vinegar, zest, cloves, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Add beans, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onions, and mint.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator to let marinate.
This recipe originally appeared as Chickpea Salad with Lemon Mint Vinaigrette on savorysweetlife.com.