- 3tablespoons olive or grape seed oil
- 4tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 15 ounce can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4cup onion, chopped
- 1/3cup packed fresh chopped mint leaves
- In a medium bowl whisk oil, lemon juice, vinegar, zest, cloves, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Add beans, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onions, and mint.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator to let marinate.
This recipe originally appeared as Chickpea Salad with Lemon Mint Vinaigrette on savorysweetlife.com.