Cookies and Cream White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Yield: 2 dozens
- 1stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4cup light brown sugar
- 1large egg, room temperature
- 3/4teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3cup Arctic Zero Cookies and Cream
- 2cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/3cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract and Arctic Zero. Beat until combined.
- Add flour, one cup at a time, until incorporated.
- Stir in the baking soda and white chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for about 30 minutes.
- Scoop one tablespoon of dough onto the cookie sheet. Repeat until you have about 9 cookies on the sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Arctic Zero®.