Crock Pot Red Curry Chicken
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cook: 6-8 hours
- 1 can of 13.25 oz light coconut milk
- 1/2cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2cups boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1cup pineapple chunks
- 1 large tomato cut into wedges
- 1 8 oz can bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1-2 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 4-6ounces red curry paste
- 1tablespoon brown sugar
- 2tablespoons corn starch
- 2tablespoons cold water
- Lightly spray the inside of your crock pot with non-stick cooking spray or insert a liner.
- Toss all of the ingredients, except for the corn starch and water, into the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Combine the corn starch and water together and stir until well blended into a slurry.
- Pour the corn starch slurry into the crock pot. Cover again and cook for another 20-10 minutes until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Serve hot over brown rice or noodles of your choice.
Recipe Courtesy of Amanda at The Skinny Fork