Dilled Shrimp & Grape Salad
- Yield 6 servings
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 6 cups baby lettuce mix
- 1 seeded cucumber (sliced into 1/2 moons)
- 1 cup California green seedless grapes, rinsed and picked from stem
- 8 ounces (about 1 1/4 cups) salad shrimp
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, sliced
- In small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Place lettuce in bowl, and drizzle or toss with dressing.
- Then sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Recipe courtesy of California Table Grape Commission.