Easy Roasted Salmon
- Yield 2 servings
Season salmon, pop in the oven and you have a terrific meal ready in minutes.
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- -- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 -- (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven 400F. Line baking sheet with foil.
- In resealable plastic bag, mix together brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, and season to taste. Add salmon, coating all over and pat in seasoning.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.