- Yield: 6 1/2-cup servings
- 1 1/2cups shelled edamame (soybeans), approximately 1/2 pound
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 3tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2tablespoons olive oil
- 2ounces (1/4 cup) feta cheese, crumbled
- Pinch of black pepper
- Steam the soybeans about five minutes or until crisp tender. Drain and chill while preparing other ingredients.
- Add everything together once the soybeans have cooled and toss gently to avoid damaging the tomatoes.
Nutritional Info *per serving