Fourth of July Fruit Flag
- Yield 8-10 servings
- Prep 10 minutes
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed
- 1/2 seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1 8-ounce block of feta, cubed (use cubed jicama for a vegan version)
- Pour blueberries into a bowl, preferably square, and place in the top left corner of a rectangle platter.
- Assemble watermelon and feta into rows, starting with the watermelon.
- Serve with a side of toothpicks.
This recipe originally appeared on Food-Life Balance, a health and wellness blog run by certified yoga and Dailey Method instructor Chelsea Dinsmore.