Fresh Dill Potato Salad
This creamy, healthy potato salad relies on fresh dill for a spike of flavor.
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 radishes, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Boil potatoes until tender. Let cool slightly, then cut into ¾ inch pieces.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add eggs, dill, scallions, and radishes.
- In a small bowl, stir together Greek yogurt, salt, and vinegar. Pour dressing over the potato mixture and stir to coat evenly. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe originally appeared as Fresh Dill Potato Salad on realfoodrealdeals.com.