Gluten-Free Self-Rising Flour
- Yield servings
Make your own gluten-free self-rising flour!
- 1 1/4 cups white rice flour (6.5 ounces)
- 1 cup sweet white sorghum flour (4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup amaranth flour (3 ounces)
- 3/4 cup cornstarch (3.5 ounces) or potato starch (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch/flour (1.1 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
Combine ingredients. Use for delicious gluten-free baking—try these Cherry White Chocolate Scones!
Recipe from Gluten-Free Makeovers by Beth Hillson. Reprinted with permission from Da Capo Lifelong, a member of the Perseus Books Group. Copyright © 2011.