- 2cups all-purpose flour
- 2teaspoons sugar
- 1tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1cup plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2cup reduced-fat milk
blog comments powered by
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add yogurt and 1/4 cup of milk. Stir until dough forms, then transfer to lightly floured countertop. Knead until dough is smooth and fairly sticky.
- Roll dough out quickly using a floured rolling pin, about 1 inch thick. Cut into 3-inch rounds.
- Place 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet and bake about 15 minutes, until golden brown.
This recipe originally appeared as Greek Yogurt Biscuits on healthyrecipesblogs.com.