Grilled Marinated Pineapple Pork Chop
- Yield 5 servings
- 5 whole 5-ounce center cut pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ginger, freshly chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 can Pineapple Juice, 8 oz
1. Combine sesame oil, garlic, mustard, ginger, soy sauce, and reserved pineapple juice in bowl and mix well.
2. Marinate pork in a zip-loc bag with pineapple sauce overnight.
3. Prepare grill with cooking spray and heat.
4. Grill pork for 2 minutes on each side, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
5. During final grilling minutes, add 5 pineapple rings to the grill and cook 1-2 minutes until hot.
Recipe published with permission from Structure House Weight Management (c) Firehouse 2007