Healthy Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- 1large head of cauliflower
- 1/4cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1small pat of butter
- 4ounces chevre style goat cheese
- Sea salt
- In a medium saucepan with lid, steam chopped cauliflower until soft.
Steaming Veggies My Way: Fill a pot or saucepan with water about 1 inch deep. Add ½ tsp sea salt and bring to a boil. Add chopped vegetables and cook until soft, about 3-6 mins depending on vegetable. Drain excess water and you’re done!
- In your saucepan add steamed cauliflower, almond milk, chevre style goat cheese, and butter.
- Use stick blender to process ingredients until smooth (you could also use a food processor or potato masher). Add sea salt if needed to taste.
- Garnish with fresh cracked pepper, a drizzle of olive oil, and fresh parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Linda Wagner.