Herbed Omelet with Truffle Butter
- Yield 1 servings
This simple omelet is made ultra-decadent with the addition of truffle butter and it takes hardly any time to make.
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon butter or ghee for frying
- 1 teaspoon truffle butter (or truffle oil)
- Heat a skillet to medium heat.
- In a bowl, add the eggs, herbs and coconut milk and whisk together.
- Melt the butter in the pan and add the egg mixture.
- Allow to set slightly (about 1 minute), then add the truffle butter in small sections along the middle strip of the omelet. Fold both sides in and once the egg is cooked, remove from heat and serve. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Paleo Lunches and Breakfasts On the Go: The Solution to Gluten-Free Eating All Day Long with Delicious, Easy and Portable Primal Meals (2013).