Herbed Omelet with Truffle Butter
- Yield: 1 servings
- 3whole eggs
- 1tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 1tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1tablespoon coconut milk
- 1teaspoon butter or ghee for frying
- 1teaspoon truffle butter (or truffle oil)
- Heat a skillet to medium heat.
- In a bowl, add the eggs, herbs and coconut milk and whisk together.
- Melt the butter in the pan and add the egg mixture.
- Allow to set slightly (about 1 minute), then add the truffle butter in small sections along the middle strip of the omelet. Fold both sides in and once the egg is cooked, remove from heat and serve. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Paleo Lunches and Breakfasts On the Go: The Solution to Gluten-Free Eating All Day Long with Delicious, Easy and Portable Primal Meals (2013).