Honey-Dijon Quinoa Wraps with Apple Slaw
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1/2cup cooked, shredded chicken (or rotisserie chicken, shredded)
- 1/2cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 green apple, sliced or shredded, and tossed with 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1cup arugula
- 2 whole wheat wraps
- 1tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1tablespoon honey
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, toss together chicken and quinoa. Pour vinagrette over top (you may have some left over) and mix well.
- Place each wrap on a plate. Top each wrap with half of the arugula. Add half of the chicken mixture to each.
- Place half of the apple slaw on top of each wrap. Sprinkle each with about a tablespoon of chopped walnuts.
- Carefully roll up wraps and secure with a toothpick. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Dianna from The Kitchen Prep. Dianna is a food blogger and contributor to Honest Cooking Magazine.