Indoor Barbecue Roasted Salmon
- Yield 4 servings
- 4 -- (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- -- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, and salt and pepper. Rub over salmon. Place salmon in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg and Gerald Miletello’s Eating Well Through Cancer: Easy Recipes & Recommendations During and After Treatment (2001).