Italian Sausage Flatbread with California Grapes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 hot Italian turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1/8teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 whole-grain flatbread
- 1teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4cup chopped Swiss chard
- 1/4cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2cup red and green seedless California grapes, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cook the sausage over medium-low heat in a nonstick skillet until cooked through. Stir in the Italian seasonings and red pepper flakes.
- Gently brush the flatbread with the oil. Layer the flatbread with the sausage, chard, feta, and grapes. Bake for 15 minutes. Slice the flatbread into 8 even pieces.
Recipe created by Tara Gidus, MS, RD, for the California Table Grape Commission
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 273
- Fat 20 g
- Cholesterol 47 mg
- Sodium 669 mg
- Carbohydrate 14 g
- Protein 13 g