- 1/4cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1teaspoon lemon zest, minced
- 1teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/8teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4cup vegetable oil
- In a small bowl add lemon juice, zest, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Use an emulsion blender to combine.
- With blender on, slowly stream oil into mixture.
- Blend until combined and transfer to a sealable container.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Shake well before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Cindy from Pick Fresh Foods.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 74
- Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Sodium 32mg
- Carbohydrate 0g
- Sugars 0g