Lighter Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Yield 4 servings
- 2 pounds chicken wings, split at the joint
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- Place wings into a large pot and fill the pot with cold water to cover the wings by 2 inches. Bring to a boil, and boil for 10 minutes. While chicken is boiling heat your broiler to high. When done, drain and place chicken wings on rimmed cookie sheet.
- Broil 6 inches from element or flame for 5 to 6 minutes per side. The skin should blister and brown. You are just trying to get that crunch texture added to the wings.
- Drizzle with reserved sauce. At this point you can toss them to make a covered wing or leave a bit uncovered for less messy eating.
Recipe courtesy of Snack-Girl.com.