- 2tablespoons roasted garlic seasoned rice vinegar
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 minced garlic
- 1tablespoon fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/2teaspoon grated orange rind
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1pound asparagus, cooked and cooled
- In small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except asparagus. In shallow dish or resealable plastic bag, lay asparagus and cover with marinade.
- Refrigerate in marinade to serve cold or serve with marinade for vegetable side.
Tip: Try different flavored seasoned rice vinegars to splash on flavor without the fat.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at Any Age.