- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep: 25 minutes
- Cook: 30 minutes
- 1 1/4pounds extra-lean ground beef (4% fat or less)
- 1cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2cup fat-free liquid egg substitute or egg whites
- 1/2cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4cup each salt and pepper
- Mashed Potato Topping
- 20ounces (about 3 medium) white potatoes, peeled
- 2 1/2tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 1/2tablespoons light whipped butter or light buttery spread
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with foil baking cups, or spray it with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all meatloaf ingredients.Thoroughly mix.
- Evenly distribute meatloaf mixture among the muffin cups, and smooth out the tops with the back of a spoon. Bake until firm and cooked through with lightly browned edges, 20 – 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes, and once returned to a boil, reduce heat to medium. Cook until very tender, 15 – 20 minutes.
- Drain and transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients for mashies except paprika. Thoroughly mash and mix.
- Evenly top mini meatloaves with mashies, and sprinkle with paprika. Eat up!
blog comments powered by
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 280
- Fat 6.5
- Sodium 485 mg
- Carbohydrate 29.5
- Fiber 3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 25.5 g