Mediterranean Carrot Salad
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
A light, bright side salad idea.
This simple carrot salad is typically found on mezze platters in Mediterranean countries. It's a fresh way to use great tasting spring carrots. Pull out your best olive oil for this recipe.
- 1/2 pound carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- With a box grater, coarsely grate carrots. Combine with remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Chill or serve room at temperature.