Mediterranean Layered Dip
- Yield 8 servings
Hummus, spinach, tomatoes, onion, feta and kalamata olives -- all layered attractively, and deliciously, in a super dip.
- 1 -- (7-ounce) container hummus
- 1 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 -- chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced kalamata or black olives
- 1/2 cup shredded cucumber
- -- Toasted pita wedges or pita crisps
- Spoon half of a 7-ounce container of plain hummus in the bottom of a serving bowl. Layer on 1 cup chopped baby spinach, 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes, 1/4 cup chopped red onion, 1/4 cup reduced fat feta-cheese, and 2 tablespoons sliced kalamata or black olives. Top with remaining hummus and 1/2 cup shredded cucumber. Serve with toasted pita wedges or pita crisps.
Recipe by Holly Clegg.