Overnight Chia Oatmeal with Fruit
- Prep 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon black chia seeds
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup no sugar added vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pecans, crushed
- 2 tablespoons dried fruit
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave nectar (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to an 8 ounce jar. Cover with a lid and gently shake until the ingredients are combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. Garnish with fresh fruit, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Anna from The Table.