Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Yield: 24 pieces
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2cup coconut oil, organic, unrefined
- 1/2cup maple syrup, grade B
- 2whole eggs, pastured
- 3cups blanched almond flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine dry ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl beat eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and beat with hand mixer until combined.
- Melt coconut oil, pour into batter, and continue to blend until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, drop balls of cookie dough, about a tablespoon in size.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with coconut milk.
Recipe courtesy of Hayley Mason and Bill Staley of primal-palate.com.