Peanut Butter Protein Snack Mix
- Yield: 10 cups
- 3cups pretzel
- 1cup pecan halves
- 4cups air-popped popcorn
- 1cup dried cranberries
- 1cup natural peanut butter
- 2tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4cup (or 1 rounded scoop) vanilla whey protein powder
- Combine pretzels, pecans, popcorn and cranberries in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, microwave peanut butter for about 15 seconds or until warm and soft.
- Add peanut butter to pretzel mixture and gently toss to combine. This may take a few minutes and everything may not be completely coated, but do your best.
- Into a large zip lock bag, add powdered sugar and protein powder. Close the bag and shake to combine.
- Add the snack mix to the zip lock bag, close the bag, and shake to coat completely.
Katie is the author of 24 Carrot Life, a (mostly) healthy food blog. She does not subscribe to any particular diet, but often creates vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free or raw recipes, almost always with a healthy twist, and with the occasional decadent treat. You can find 24 Carrot Life on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Bloglovin’.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 346
- Fat 21 g
- Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 10.6 g