Quick Breakfast Tacos
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cook: 5 minutes
- 3 eggs, whisked
- Canola or olive oil spray
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Few sprigs of cilantro
- Fresh salsa (optional)
- 4small corn & whole wheat tortillas
- Spray a frying pan with olive oil or canola oil.
- Over medium heat, add the eggs. Sprinkle with pepper, if desired.
- Fold over once when cooked through and then add the eggs to the tortillas.
- Garnish with sliced avocado and chopped cilantro.
Recipe courtesy of David from David the Tornado.