Raw Triple Chocolate Cream Cake
- Yield 12 servings
No one will believe that these indulgent, single-serving desserts are raw, easy to whip up, and free of allergens like gluten, dairy, and soy.
- Pecan Chocolate Crust
- 1 cup pecan meal, or other nut meal
- 3-4 medjool dates, or 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Chocolate Filling
- 2 cups cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, liquid
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- Place all crust ingredients into food processor and pulse until combined. Press crust into mini cheesecake pan, pressing down firmly.
- Soak cashews, about 10-15 minutes (optional) and rinse well. Blend cashews, maple syrup, vanilla, and water in blender until creamy. Add cacao powder and coconut oil to cashew mixture, and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Scoop filling into mini cheesecake pan. Place in freezer, about 2 hours.
- Top with optional crushed pecans or chocolate sauce.