- Pecan Chocolate Crust
- 1cup pecan meal, or other nut meal
- 3-4 medjool dates, or 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2cup cacao powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- Chocolate Filling
- 2cups cashews
- 1/2cup coconut oil, liquid
- 1/2cup maple syrup
- 1/2cup water
- 2teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4cup cacao powder
blog comments powered by
- Place all crust ingredients into food processor and pulse until combined. Press crust into mini cheesecake pan, pressing down firmly.
- Soak cashews, about 10-15 minutes (optional) and rinse well. Blend cashews, maple syrup, vanilla, and water in blender until creamy. Add cacao powder and coconut oil to cashew mixture, and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Scoop filling into mini cheesecake pan. Place in freezer, about 2 hours.
- Top with optional crushed pecans or chocolate sauce.
This recipe originally appeared as Raw Mini Triple Chocolate Cream Cake Recipe on purelytwins.com.