Roasted Potato and Kale Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1pound baby potatoes, cut in half
- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 2teaspoons salt
- 1/4teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4cloves garlic, pressed
- 2cups kale, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Zest of one lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the halved potatoes, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, garlic, and lemon zest. Stir so that all the potatoes are covered in mayo, then pour into the prepared baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. With a spatula, flip or stir the potatoes, then bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add the kale, stir, and bake for 10 more minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Five-Ingredient Recipes © 2016 by Philia Kelnhoffer, The Countryman Press