Spicy Macadamia Pretzels
- 1pound bag of pretzels (your choice)
- 1/3cup macadamia nut oil
- 1packet spicy ranch dips mix
- 2teaspoons cayenne
- 2teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2teaspoons garlic powder
- 2teaspoons sriracha sauce
- Transfer 1/2 of the pretzels into a 1 gallon zip lock bag. (reserve the rest for step 4)
- in a separate bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients for the seasoning.
- Pour 1/3-1/2 of the mixture over the pretzels in the bag.
- lock the bag and coat these pretzels with seasoning before adding remaining pretzels and spice.
- Evenly coat pretzels and let sit, sealed in the bag, for a few hours (or overnight).
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Spread out pretzels on baking sheet and put in the oven for about 40 minutes. (pretzels do not have to be in a single layer…just get in there after about 20 minutes and stir things up a bit!)
- Let the pretzels cool before eating.
Recipe courtesy of Delicious Bydre.