Spinach and Cheese Tortilla Pizza
- Yield: 12 servings
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas (corn tortillas for gluten-free option)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2tablespoons Greek nonfat plain yogurt
- 1package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped, or 1 (14-ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes, drained
- 2/3cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4cup chopped green onion
1. Preheat oven 450°F. Coat baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place tortillas on prepared pan. Bake 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and reduce temperature 350°F.
3. Season yogurt and spread evenly over tortillas. Top with spinach and tomato. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
4. Bake 5 minutes more, or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onion. Cut each tortilla into 6 slices and serve.
Recipes courtesy of Eating Well To Fight Arthritis by Holly Clegg.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 63
- Fat 2 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Cholesterol 4 mg
- Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 1 g
- Protein 4 g