- 2cups sliced strawberries (10 ounces)
- 3tablespoons agave nectar, honey or other sweetener
- 1 1/2cups vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- Place strawberries and 2 tablespoons agave nectar in a food processor. Puree until smooth, with some small chunks of fruit.
- Mix yogurt and remaining agave nectar in a bowl until smooth.
- Spoon 2-3 teaspoons of strawberry puree into bottom of each popsicle mold. Spoon about 1 ½ tablespoons yogurt on top of fruit. Repeat with another layer each of strawberry puree and yogurt.
- Place popsicle sticks into popsicles. Cover and freeze until solid, about 2-3 hours.
This recipe originally appeared as Strawberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles on thefoodiephysician.com.