Superb Salmon Steaks
- Yield 2 servings
This fast and easy recipe never fails to "wow" guests.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pound 1-inch-thick salmon steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 -- Roma (plum) tomato, sliced
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard and honey.
- Place salmon steaks in a baking dish and coat with mustard mixture. Sprinkle with tarragon, sliced tomato and capers. Pour wine in dish. Bake 18 to 25 minutes, until done as desired.