Toasted Almond Butter & Marmalade Sandwich with Turkey Bacon
- Yield 1 servings
- 2 slices turkey bacon
- 2 slices low-calorie whole wheat bread (approximately 45 calories per slice)
- 1 tablespoon creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- Cook turkey bacon as directed.
- Meanwhile, spread almond butter on one slice of bread and marmalade on the other.
- When turkey bacon is finished cooking, add it to sandwich.
- Toast sandwich in a toaster oven until bread is lightly browned and almond butter is slightly melted.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Carrots ‘N’ Cake.