Tuna Burger on Sourdough Bread
- Yield 4 servings
- 2 cans of tuna (5 ounces each)
- 4 tablespoons quick cook oats
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- In a medium bowl mix together all the ingredients.
- Heat a pan on medium-high heat and spray with oil.
- Form tuna into 4 equal burgers and place in pan.
- Cook 3-5 minutes per side or until slightly browned.
- Serve with zucchini and tomato on toasted sourdough bread.
- Serve with a good quality mustard such as whole grain mustard.
This recipe originally appeared on a Love a Fare.