- Yield 8 to 10 servings
This recipe is a healthy update on a classic. The salad is an excellent source of fiber, vitamins and minerals.
- 6 cups chopped apples (red and green)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup red or green seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- In mixing bowl combine apples, celery, grapes, walnuts and raisins.
- In another bowl, mix yogurt, mayonnaise and orange juice. Toss dressing with salad ingredients and chill.