Daily Health Solutions, Healthy Living, Sleep
https://spryliving.com/articles/better-sleep-basics/By Karina Timmel on May 1, 2011
- Set a regular bedtime.
- Cut out caffeine and nicotine six hours before bed, and alcohol four hours prior.
- Avoid exercise within two hours of bedtime.
- Take the hour before bed to wind down; don’t work or drink fluids.
- Read and meditate to wind down.
- Keep your room cool (68-74 degrees) and very dark.
- Avoid memory foam mattresses and pillows, which can overheat your body.
Found in: Daily Health Solutions, Healthy Living, Sleep