Blogs can put a personal spin on the experience of having cancer—plus, they’re full of insider info you won’t find on clinical sites about the disease. Here are a few of our favorites.
1. Breast Cancer? But Doctor … I Hate Pink!: A very candid look at breast cancer diagnosis and treatment, what to expect, and how to handle everything the diagnosis brings with it.
2. So Here’s My Story: A breast cancer chronicle by a Nashville, Tenn. mom, wife and Realtor Barbara Keith Payne.
3. This Time’s a Charm: A blog by four-time lymphoma survivor and author of This Time’s a Charm, Don Wilhelm.
4. Doctor David’s Blog: An inside look at the day-to-day world of an oncologist, Dr. David Loeb. Plus, updates on cancer research and a good list of informational resources.
5. Cancer Banter: An upbeat blog about life and lymphoma by survivor and writer Susan Carrier.