This creative take on the crunch gives you tighter abs, a trimmer core, and stronger shoulders–no sweat.
RELATED: 3 Best Ab Exercises of All Time
- Hold a one-liter water bottle filled to 3/4 in your right hand and support your neck and head with your left.
- Lift your left leg, pressing your lower back into the floor.
- Exhale and squeeze your abs into a crunch while reaching the water bottle toward the ceiling. The higher you reach, the better the results!
- Inhale as you lower back to the floor.
- Repeat for a total of 15-25 reps; switch sides for an additional 15-25 reps. Work up in 5-rep increments until you can do 50 on each side.