If you’re celebrating Father’s Day without a father, consider honoring your dearly departed loved one with some of these heart-felt ideas:
- Trace Dad’s genealogy or record his life story for posterity.
- Create a garden stepping stone or gift a bench with a plaque to a favorite park.
- Volunteer for something he used to do.
- Wear a white flower, which symbolizes reverence and eternal life.
- Try one of Dad's favorite pastimes, or complete an unfinished project of his.
- Donate to Dad’s favorite charity or medical research in his name.